Betty's Easy Meringue Cookies (2 Ingredients)
- 3 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Beat whites until very stiff.
- Gradually add sugar and keep beating until mixture forms peaks.
- Grease or spray, with cooking oil a large cookie sheet and put teaspoon amounts on to the sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Place in preheated 225 degree oven on the middle rack and bake for 30 minutes. Check to see if the center of the cookie is dry for doneness.
- If dry, remove from oven and bang sheet- the cookies should jump off the sheet!
- Note: Do not brown!