1/1 Photo of Betty's Easy Meringue Cookies (2 Ingredients)
Betty was a family friend of my husband's Grandfather and this is her recipe. My DH loved these as a child.
My Private Note
- 1Beat whites until very stiff.
- 2Gradually add sugar and keep beating until mixture forms peaks.
- 3Grease or spray, with cooking oil a large cookie sheet and put teaspoon amounts on to the sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 4Place in preheated 225 degree oven on the middle rack and bake for 30 minutes. Check to see if the center of the cookie is dry for doneness.
- 5If dry, remove from oven and bang sheet- the cookies should jump off the sheet!
- 6Note: Do not brown!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty's Easy Meringue Cookies (2 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g