Recipe by Aimchick
My grandmother's best friend made these for the nurses while my grandmother was in the hospital and they all asked for the recipe. These are the best cupcakes I have ever had. Not the usual! This is so easy and worth every calorie
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate or 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix, prepared accorning to package directions
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- Mix Cream cheese, egg, chocolate chips and salt until fully incorporated.
- Fill papers 1/3 with chocolate mixture.
- drop a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture into each.
- cover with chocolate mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.