1/3 Photos of Betty White's Chicken Wings
3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From my celebrity recipe collection; they sound perfect for a football party! The smell while these sticky wings bake in the oven is amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange wings in shallow baking pan.
- 2Heat butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard and garlic powder if using, until butter and sugar melt.
- 3Cool; pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- 4Bake in same pan at 375F for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally. (Use the plumpest chicken wings you can find; if your market only has the normal scrawny ones, don't cook longer than 75 minutes)
- 5Drain on paper towels and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty White's Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.0
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 3035.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 46.9 g