Recipe by Chef Ronald R.
This is a fantastic spaghetti. I never, never order spaghetti when we dine out. I find it very bland, offering mostly tomato sauce with out much flavor. This is my wifes recipe and our family and friends love it.
Top Review by dolores in paradise
This is the best spaghetti sauce, I have ever made, or tasted. I used Minor's beef broth. Which I like better than the cubes. I get it at Costco, very good. This will now be my only sauce. Thanks so much..Chef Ronald R.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 diced sweet onion
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes or 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the ground beef, diced onions and diced bell pepper together until meat is browned.
- Add all spices, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and water.
- Simmer for twenty minutes. Because of the bullion cubes make sure you taste before adding salt.
- Add ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese and stir.
- Boil four quarts of water. Add 1 ½ lb. spaghetti to boiling water and stir vigorously until water returns to boil. Turn heat down and simmer 8 to 9 minutes to desired tenderness. Drain and pour directly in to sauce and serve.