- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium green onions (spring onions)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in screw-top jar and shake well. Chill until ready to use.
- For salad, arrange lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, and egg on 4 individual plates. Drizzle dressing on top. Sprinkle with onions and cheese, and serve.