Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good source of vitamins A and C.
- 1 large bunch leaf lettuce or 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small bunch romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 236.59 ml sliced radish
- 44.37 ml crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 29.58 ml tarragon or 29.58 ml wine vinegar
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml msg (optional)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- generous dash pepper
- Toss letuce and romaine with oil until leaves glisten. Add zucchini, onions, radishes, and cheese. Mix vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, garlic and pepper; toss with salad.