Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good source of vitamins A and C.
Make and share this Betty Crocker Zucchini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large bunch leaf lettuce or 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small bunch romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced radish
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- generous dash pepper
- Toss letuce and romaine with oil until leaves glisten. Add zucchini, onions, radishes, and cheese. Mix vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, garlic and pepper; toss with salad.