Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hands down, the yummiest blueberry pancakes I've ever had. Fluffy, sweet, easy to make.
Make and share this Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and rinse blueberries, saving juice to mix with maple syrup, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until blended--don't overstir.
- Carefully add blueberries.
- Melt a pat of butter on a heated griddle.
- Pour about a third of a cup of batter on to griddle.
- When pancake is bubbly all over and gets dry on the edges, flip it and cook the other side.
Yummy. These where just the right consistency for happy little pancakes about 6 inches across. I added chopped pecans just because I have a ton of them I'm trying to use up. Thanks for the recipe.