Recipe by cookietoze
Hands down, the yummiest blueberry pancakes I've ever had. Fluffy, sweet, easy to make.
Top Review by Halcionne
Yummy. These where just the right consistency for happy little pancakes about 6 inches across. I added chopped pecans just because I have a ton of them I'm trying to use up. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker wild blueberry muffin mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups water (1 1/2 c. for thicker pancakes)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse blueberries, saving juice to mix with maple syrup, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until blended--don't overstir.
- Carefully add blueberries.
- Melt a pat of butter on a heated griddle.
- Pour about a third of a cup of batter on to griddle.
- When pancake is bubbly all over and gets dry on the edges, flip it and cook the other side.