Hands down, the yummiest blueberry pancakes I've ever had. Fluffy, sweet, easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and rinse blueberries, saving juice to mix with maple syrup, if desired.
- 2In a medium bowl combine muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until blended--don't overstir.
- 3Carefully add blueberries.
- 4Melt a pat of butter on a heated griddle.
- 5Pour about a third of a cup of batter on to griddle.
- 6When pancake is bubbly all over and gets dry on the edges, flip it and cook the other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1087 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g