- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground red chili pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and garlic in Dutch oven, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the tomato and chips.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chopped tomato and the [blue or yellow] tortilla chips.