Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 39 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Betty Crocker Cook Book. Haven't tried them yet. They sound good and I do have that darned rhubarb, lol.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix shortening, sugar, corn syrup, egg and rhubarb thoroughly.
- Blend flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices together.
- Blend rhubarb and flour mixtures together.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.