Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, peeled and chopped
- Beat egg with hand beater until fluffy.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Grease griddle and heat.
- Pour about 3 tbsp batter onto hot griddle and cook until edges of pancake puff and look dry around edges.
- Flip, and cook opposite side until golden brown.
Very good, fluffy pancakes. I chose to use my hand blender to puree the peaches with the milk and eggs. It was so good with just a nice hint of peach. My kids really enjoyed it, too. I used whole wheat flour and applesauce in place of oil. Yummy!
These were delicious! I used rice milk (DH is allergic to dairy) and turbinado sugar instead of white sugar. I also used about half white whole wheat flour and half all-purpose flour. They were a bit heavy, so I don't know that I'd do that again. I found it works much better to make these into smaller pancakes, as the larger ones burned before the peaches were done. Served with maple sausage and maple syrup. YUM!
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious! I had to add extra flour to the batter, and I used canned peaches instead of fresh. I added some of the juice from the peach can to half the batch, but I didn't taste any differance. This recipe really is very good! 5-Star all the way!