Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can either bag the mix for future use or go ahead and make the brownies. You can also use a high quality cocoa to improve the flavor. Customize it with chips, nuts or whatever you like. I found this on a blog for saving money. Making it yourself should save you about 80- 85%
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil (I use canola)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Mix all these ingredients together with a whisk and dump them into a ziploc to save. Should be good in the pantry for 6 months.
- When making the brownies, preheat oven to 350°F
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla and mix with a fork til just blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour into a silicone or buttered 9x9 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is fantastic! I was nervous being my first time making brownies from scratch out they are out standing. I added a few this like chips and nuts it came out so good!
Delicous and easy! My son loves them and we do too. I added chocolate chips
My niece is allergic to dairy and most recipes call for butter or margarine so she has to go without. So reading through and googling for new recipes I came across this one and made a batch for my family. Needless to say the pan was gone in less than 24 hours. My 18 year old son was craving brownies and since this recipe is so easy I had him help me with a batch. This recipe is simply the best and tastes amazing.