Recipe by Ambervim
You can either bag the mix for future use or go ahead and make the brownies. You can also use a high quality cocoa to improve the flavor. Customize it with chips, nuts or whatever you like. I found this on a blog for saving money. Making it yourself should save you about 80- 85%
Top Review by jenniferlynnhall66
This recipe is fantastic! I was nervous being my first time making brownies from scratch out they are out standing. I added a few this like chips and nuts it came out so good!
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml flour
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil (I use canola)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all these ingredients together with a whisk and dump them into a ziploc to save. Should be good in the pantry for 6 months.
- When making the brownies, preheat oven to 350°F
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla and mix with a fork til just blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour into a silicone or buttered 9x9 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.