Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good source of vitamins A and C, riboflavin, niacin and iron.
Make and share this Betty Crocker Fresh Mushroom and Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- generous dash fresh ground pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 16 ounces spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic in large salad bowl; toss with mushrooms. Let stand 15 minutes. Toss spinach and oil until leaves glisten. Toss mushroom mixture with spinach.