Prep 4 hrs 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good source of protein, vitamins A and C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, calcium and iron.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced pimiento, drained and finely chopped
SPICY HERB DRESSING
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare Spice Herb dressing by shaking all ingredients in tightly covered jar. Place remaining ingredients, except lettuce, in large bowl and toss with dressing. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Drain salad, reserving dressing. Serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
- TIP: Reserved dressing can be refrigerated and used again within 1 week.