These cookies are so delicious and extremely easy! I found the recipe on a box of devil's food cake mix and I have loved it ever since. Nuts are completely optional, I usually make them without, but macadamia nuts are really nice when you add them.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat half the dry cake mix, the butter, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth, or mix with a spoon.
- Stir in remaining cake mix, the nuts (if used), and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tsps about 2-inches apart onto the ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set (the centers will be soft).
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.