1/4 Photos of Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
gingerkitten D's Note:
These cookies are so delicious and extremely easy! I found the recipe on a box of devil's food cake mix and I have loved it ever since. Nuts are completely optional, I usually make them without, but macadamia nuts are really nice when you add them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat half the dry cake mix, the butter, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth, or mix with a spoon.
- 3Stir in remaining cake mix, the nuts (if used), and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop dough by rounded tsps about 2-inches apart onto the ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set (the centers will be soft).
- 6Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g