1/1 Photo of Betty Crocker Cream Wafers
2 hrs 9 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From my mother-in-law Libby. I think this is the one she made. Detective work is hard, lol. They said these would melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, flour and whipping cream thoroughly. Chill 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°.
- 3Roll dough 1/8" thick on a lightly floured board.
- 4Cut into 1-1/2 inch rounds.
- 5Transfer onto waxed paper heavily sprinkled with sugar, turning to coat both sides.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet; prick in 4 places with fork.
- 7Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until slightly puffy.
- 8Put 2 cookies together with filling.
- 10Blend butter, icing sugar and vanilla together.
- 11If desired tint pink or green (which I would; the picture is great).
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Cream Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g