Recipe by senseicheryl
From a Betty Crocker flyer that I received the other day. Put on here for safe-keeping.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. Centers will be soft.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.