Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a Betty Crocker flyer that I received the other day. Put on here for safe-keeping.
Make and share this Betty Crocker Choc Chip & Pb Cookies (Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. Centers will be soft.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.