Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Betty Crocker's Cookbook, 1974. Plain and simple, what my family likes!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- Stir together all ingredients until well mixed.
- Variation - Chicken-Ham Salad Filling - Add 1 cup chopped cooked ham and increase mayo to 1/2 cup.
Good! Very simple and good. I don't usually add egg to my chicken salad, but it was a very nice touch. Thanks NELady. Made for Photo Tag.