Lately I have been experimenting with many types of casseroles and have found that I can put way more vegetables and less meat in a casserole then my family would reguarily consume. I like to brown a bunch of meat at once so I can just pull it out of the fridge and throw it all together, its a great time and energy saver (I freeze it cooked too!). I also like to chop a week's worth of veggies at once.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground turkey. Meanwhile, chop the vegetables. Drain fat off meat. Rinse very well. Break into small peices.
- 2Spray glass casserole dish with nonstick spray. Mix potato mix according to directions (milk, boiling water, margerine, potatoes and cheese mix). Add vegetables and ground turkey.
- 3Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. I covered mine for the first 15 minutes (but I had company so I was making a double batch). Add cheese in last 5 minutes, stir.
- 4Let sit before serving for 5 minutes so sauce will thicken.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 1341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g