Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
basic and good
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons kerry irish gold unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cook beans as directed on the package with mustard, sugar and salt [or steam with mustard, sugar and salt sprinkled over the beans.
- Mix in butter and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a half-slice of lemon.
These are SO good I crave them sometimes! And their pretty easy to make if I remember to prep the dry lima beans.
Delicious lima beans, DH loved them. Next time I will use a little more of the dry mustard, it would be even better with a stronger mustard flavour. I will be making these again, thanks for posting!!
My husband asked for seconds! I'm keeping this recipe at the top of my list. I love the flavors the mustard imparts to the beans.