1/2 Photos of Betty Crocker 1950s Easy Scrambled Eggs
carrie sheridan's Note:
from a 1950s-1960s cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break eggs into a bowl with milk or water.
- 2Add salt and pepper.
- 3Beat with a fork or whisk.
- 4Heat butter in a moderately hot skillet.
- 5Pour the egg mixture in and reduce heat to low.
- 6[Eggs should be scrambled slowly and gently!].
- 7When mixture starts to set at the bottom and sides, lift the cooked portions with a spatula and turn gently to cook all portions evenly.
- 8As soon as the eggs are almost cooked through but are still moist and glossy, about 5-8 minutes, quickly remove to a hot platter and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker 1950s Easy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 406.8 mg
- Sodium 258.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g