Baking Bunny's Note:
Another take on the "famous" dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- chopped nuts, chocolate curls
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13X9 pan.
- 2In a medium size bowl mix flour, walnuts and butter. Pat into prepared dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, take out and cool.
- 4In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- 5Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk, then spread over cream cheese layer.
- 6Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk and spread over the vanilla pudding layer.
- 7Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- 8Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls and cut into squares before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better then Robert Redford Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 304.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g