Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another take on the "famous" dessert
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- chopped nuts, chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13X9 pan.
- In a medium size bowl mix flour, walnuts and butter. Pat into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, take out and cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk, then spread over cream cheese layer.
- Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk and spread over the vanilla pudding layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls and cut into squares before serving.