Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I guess I thought this was the best pulled pork (have to trust my notes...) so here it is...
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- seasoned flour (as needed)
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 bay leaves (broken)
- Heat oven 350.
- Coat roast with flour, shaking off excess.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Re-coat.
- Heat some oil in a dutch oven.
- Brown roast on all sides.
- Combine the broth, wine. sugar, sour cream and bay leaves.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover. Bake 1 hour, basting often.
- Remove roast to a platter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Reduce juices by half.
- Slice pork. Serve with sauce.
Really good. I didn't have any white wine, so I added a little balsamic vinegar at the end for some acid. Smelled wonderful cooking by the way.