This was served at a nutritional class I attended and I really enjoyed it!
Make and share this Better Than Tuna recipe from Food.com.
- Finely chop the pepper, celery, onion and tomato, and place in a bowl.
- Finely grate carrots, resembling carrot pulp (I use the pulp when I juice carrots), and add the carots to the vegetable mixture.
- Combine 1/2 cup mayo, soy sauce, parsley and kelp and add to the above chopped vegetables.
- Mix well and allow to marinate for flavors to blend.
- May be served on a bed of lettuce, on sandwich, or to stuff a pita or tomato.