1 hr 10 mins
We prefer this cheesy version of the traditional bean bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soups, milk, pepper in a large baking dish.
- 2Stir in beans.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- 4Top with french friend onions.
- 5Bake 5 more minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Traditional Green Bean Bake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: