Better Than the Box Pancakes
- Process all ingredients in food processor until no lumps remain and mixture is texture of wet sand, about 2 minutes.
- Freeze in airtight container for up to 2 months.
- To make 8 pancakes: Whisk 2 cups mix, 2 lightly beaten large eggs, and ½ cup buttermilk in large bowl until smooth.
- Pour ¼-cup portions of pancake batter onto lightly oiled large nonstick skillet or griddle and cook over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining batter as desired. Serve.