Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Adapted from Cooks Country
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces (1 1/2 sticks)
- Process all ingredients in food processor until no lumps remain and mixture is texture of wet sand, about 2 minutes.
- Freeze in airtight container for up to 2 months.
- To make 8 pancakes: Whisk 2 cups mix, 2 lightly beaten large eggs, and ½ cup buttermilk in large bowl until smooth.
- Pour ¼-cup portions of pancake batter onto lightly oiled large nonstick skillet or griddle and cook over medium-low heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining batter as desired. Serve.