Recipe by Newly-Wed
My husband has raved about these hot wings to everyone he knows. He said that there is no point in going out for wings anymore, because these are so much better!
- 1 lb raw chicken wings
- 1 mccormick original buffalo wings seasoning blend
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles beer
- 1 cup flour, for coating
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlemoore's buffalo wing sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate snack wings in beer for 1 hr in the fridge.
- Grill snack wings until almost cooked through on low flame, just enough to get good grill lines.
- Mix envelope McCormick Original Buffalo Wing Seasoning Mix with flour in a large bowl. Color of flour mixture should be a bright orange. Flour measurement is approximate, start with less and add slowly until color is achieved.
- Toss Snack wings in flour mixture.
- Deep Fry until golden brown and very crisy, drain excess oil by placing wings on paper towels.
- Once all wings are fried, lay in a glass or Pyrex pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pour Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce over wings, allow there to be standing sauce in the pan.
- Bake Wings for about 10 min, or until sauce is boiling well.
- Spoon sauce from the bottom of the pan on top of wings, once arranged on a serving platter.
- Serve with celery, carrots, ranch and blue cheese dressings.