Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Healthy and decadent. Found recipe on another web site(Not nearly as good as 'zaar.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- In a 13x9 pan bake Angel Food Cake according to package directions.
- While cake bakes cook undrained pineapple until syrupy, Remove cake from oven and poke holes evenly, use a two tined fork.
- Pour pineapple evenlly over cake.
- Cool completely.
- When cake is cool, mix pudding mix and milk and spread over cake.
- Spread cool whip lite over pudding.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cake tastes better if made 24 hours before serving.