2 hrs 30 mins
There are so many versions, but this one is more of a pudding than a cake. Repeatedly requested by family & friends, it'll cause discussion as to whether eating this or the namesake is more fun! This recipe is easily diabetic converted with sugar free puddings and omission of chocolate bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 chocolate bar, shavings
- 1Preheat oven 350.
- 2Mix flour, pecans, and butter well.
- 3Press flour mixture into bottom of 13X9 pan. (It helps to wet hands repeatedly during this process).
- 4Bake flour mixture for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 5Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and 2 T milk to smooth. Set aside.
- 6Mix chocolate pudding with 2 C cold milk. Set aside.
- 7Mix butterscotch pudding with 2 C cold milk.
- 8Layer butterscotch pudding, 1/2 cream cheese mixture, and chocolate pudding on top of cooled flour/pecan crust.
- 9Top with remaining 1/2 cream cheese mixture.
- 10Last, add chopped pecans and chocolate bar shavings.
- 11Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 12Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix