- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup frys cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (Mexican is Best)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 beaten eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first three ingredients in heavy saucepan and simmer lightly for 5- 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and allow to cool.
- Add the Vanilla, Butter and Beaten Eggs.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Seal any leftovers in a mason jar with a tight lid. Can be kept for up to a week. (If you can manage to let it last that long - Good Luck With That My Friends!).