Recipe by Robin Hollister
My friend brought this for a potluck dinner we had at work. Needless to say, "it did'nt last long." Warning:it is very addictive. Also, if your on a 'low carb' diet it's great on celery instead of crackers.
Top Review by Yodasmomma
I left off the nuts, so the pretty christmas colors showed! Also added just a few drops of hot sauce...not enough to change the color! So darn good, I didn't want to take it to Christmas party!But Santa is watching, so I was a good girl and shared.To RAVE reviews! Thank you, Robin!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (low fat or fat free can also be used)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives (spanish)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften (do not melt) the cream cheese and butter, then mix together in a bowl.
- Mix in green onion and olives.
- Form into a ball with your hands and roll the ball in the chopped walnuts.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or celery.