My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake as directed on package, using milk instead of water.
- 2Bake in oblong pan at 350 degrees until done. When done, remove from oven and punch holes in top (the size of a pencil). Mix sugar and pineapple and bring to a boil.
- 3Slowly pour this over the cake. Let set a few minutes.
- 4Mix the pudding as directed on box.
- 5Mix cream cheese with the pudding mix using mixer; spread over cake. Cover this with layer of sliced bananas.
- 6Spread Cool Whip over bananas.
- 7Sprinkle coconut and pecans over top and decorate with cherries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex Cake with Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (2109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6622.3
- Calories from Fat 2131
- Total Fat 236.8 g
- Saturated Fat 111.9 g
- Cholesterol 259.9 mg
- Sodium 5582.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1118.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 45.5 g
- Sugars 840.8 g
- Protein 59.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: