Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Bridgeton MO.
Make and share this Better Than Sex Cake (Chocolate) recipe from Food.com.
- Bake cake in 9x13 pan, as directed on box.
- Let it cool slightly and poke little holes in the TOP of the cake with a pencil.
- Dribble sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over cake.
- Let stand for over an hour until the cake has completely cooled.
- Frost with whipped topping and sprinkle crushed candy bars over the topping.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Ok, I'm not sure who those people are out there that think better than sex cake includes pinnapple and white cake mix, (shaking my head).., But this is the better than sex cake that I have always had. It is INCREDIBLE! Im not sure if we put the caramel sause on it or not. Either way im sure it will turn out great. I thought that I had this recipe in one of my cookbooks. Turns out it was Sex in a pan, which is something entirely different, still sounds good though. I'll have to post that so the rest of the world can see what the difference is too. Thanks so much for posting THE REAL BETTER THAN SEX CAKE!