Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good!!! I got this from a 1985 cookbook of collections from different chefs.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 bar baker German chocolate, grated
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all cake ingredients well.
- Bake in 13 X 9 pan for 45 minutes.
- For icing: Mix icing ingredients& spread on cake when cooled.