Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Interesting name for a dessert, huh? LOL!! Rich, moist, caramely,chocolatey cake! It's like a little piece of heaven! A gotta try!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake as directed on box.
- Immediately after getting out of the oven poke holes in the cake with a fork or the end of a spoon and slowly pour the caramel and condensed milk over the cake; letting it all soak up.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Top with cool whip.
- Serve now or let chill a while in the refrigerator.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.