Darlene Summers's Note:
This is so good! It takes a while to make, but is so worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (18 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 cup coconut (more if you like)
- 1Prepare and bake cake by directions on box. Cool.
- 2In a saucepan, bring to a boil the can of pineapple and the sugar; boil until sugar is dissolved, stirring.
- 3Poke holes in cake with a fork and spread this mixture over top of cake.
- 4Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- 5Then prepare pudding by box directions.
- 6Spread pudding over the top of first topping.
- 7Cover with foil and refrigerate over night.
- 8At serving time, spread on the whipped topping and sprinkle with the coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex Cake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.1
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 597.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 61.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g