A great cake. Easy to make and great to take to holiday dinners, birthday parties and barbecues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix German chocolate cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- 2Put into 9 X 13 inch greased and floured baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes.
- 4While cake is still very warm, poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- 5Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- 6Let cake cool.
- 7Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set.
- 8Spread on whipped topping and garnish with crushed Heath bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heath candy bars