Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (30 ounce) package Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine butter, flour and sugar and mix to a fine crumb consistency.
- Press into a 9 inch springform pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set side to cool.
- In a large mixer bowl combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and Cool Whip.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into cooled shell.
- Beat together milk and instant pudding until thick then pour over cream cheese mixture. Whip cream and pour over chocolate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Serving Ideas : .Refrigerate and let chill for 12 hours before serving.
Delicious! I don't know about the title ;), but it does produce a moist, delicious cake. I topped mine with crushed heath bar, just because I love it.
sooo good, so easy, perfect