Recipe by Lalaflutist
This recipe was given to by my friend, Kristin, who always has great party food. This is a variation of those baked ham and cheese appetizer sandwiches and these are always the first to go.
Top Review by Ms. B
I made these with the bigger Hawaiian Rolls that come 12 to a package. I sprinkled (1 tablespoon) of the poppy seeds on the top instead of adding them to the sauce. If I were going to serve these as an appetizer I would slice them on the diagonal for a smaller snack. They are good, but I'm torn between rating them a 4 or 5... Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Do not separate the rolls, just slice them all at once with a long serrated knife. Place both packages of bottoms on a sheet pan. Cover the bottoms with the sliced ham and Swiss and put the tops back on. Cut around the individual sandwiches.
- Melt the butter and combine with the next four ingredients. Pour over the sandwiches. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.