This is a family favorite for potlucks..you could clean up the title and call it "Better than Robert Redford". My recipe for this is a little different than the traditional recipe, because I use 2 flavors of CHOCOLATE pudding, and REAL WHIPPED CREAM. I prefer whipped cream to Cool-Whip because it is natural. And the chocolate...well do I really need to explain?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant devil's food pudding mix
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes chocolate pudding
- chopped nuts
- chocolate shavings
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 13x9x2 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium size bowl, mix flour walnuta nd butter. Pat into prepared baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- 3In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in 1/4 of the whipped cream. Spread over cooled crust.
- 4Prepare puddings according to directions on the box. Spread devil's food pudding over cream cheese layer and top with 1/4 whipped cream. Layer remaining pudding on to of that, and spread reaminig whipped cream on top. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate shavings. Chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Sex
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 96.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant devil's food pudding mix