Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are soooooo good! They aren't the usual sickening sweet version some of you have tried. They make wonderful gifts for the holiday too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter, and softened butter, mix well.
- Press into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate chips (some people use the microwave to melt chips, which is just fine).
- After chips are melted pour and spread over peanut butter graham cracker mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set. Approximately 25-35 minutes. Keep chilled, or in a fairly cool room away from heat, if you store them out of the fridge.
These were gorgeous. For better presentation I pressed crushed honey-roasted peanuts into the chocolate layer and then I drizzled the whole thing with dark chocolate. FarahC is right about these not being sickly-sweet -- you can eat so much more at a time!! ;-)
These were ok,they tasted good but I would have preferred a softer chocolate layer on the top.But very simple and quick to make.