Recipe by FarahC
These are soooooo good! They aren't the usual sickening sweet version some of you have tried. They make wonderful gifts for the holiday too!
Top Review by DoubletheGarlic
These were gorgeous. For better presentation I pressed crushed honey-roasted peanuts into the chocolate layer and then I drizzled the whole thing with dark chocolate. FarahC is right about these not being sickly-sweet -- you can eat so much more at a time!! ;-)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter, and softened butter, mix well.
- Press into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt your chocolate chips (some people use the microwave to melt chips, which is just fine).
- After chips are melted pour and spread over peanut butter graham cracker mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set. Approximately 25-35 minutes. Keep chilled, or in a fairly cool room away from heat, if you store them out of the fridge.