This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab). The closest OLIVE GARDEN is an hour away and I will never drive that far again just for Alfredo sauce. I promise this is the best sauce ever. Definitely a dish you would want to impress your guest with.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.