Better Than New York Cheesecake
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9x12-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream stir by hand until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time while stirring then add your sugar stir until completely mixed.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour your mixture over the flattened rolls and sprinkle the top lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350°F Shut off your oven and leave the cake in the oven 5 minutes before removing!