Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy to make very delicious cheesecake. If you ever had homemade cheesecake before--this one takes the cake!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 18 ounces sour cream
- 5 medium eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9x12-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream stir by hand until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time while stirring then add your sugar stir until completely mixed.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour your mixture over the flattened rolls and sprinkle the top lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350°F Shut off your oven and leave the cake in the oven 5 minutes before removing!
easy to make and tastes wonderful! The best and closest to NY that I have had in a LONG time!