This recipe is so easy and SO delicious, it's hard to believe the ingredients are all either pre-made or canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (reduced fat)
- 1 (29 ounce) can veg-all homestyle large-cut vegetables, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried celery flakes (can sub 1/2 tsp. dried parsley if you must)
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Place one of the room temperature pie crusts in a glass pie pan, pressing to bottom and sides of the pan.
- 3Combine chicken, veggies, soup, celery flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour into pie crust.
- 5Top with the second pie crust, turning under edges, crimping, and puncture top crust with a knife about 4 times.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better than Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.7
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 1235.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes