Recipe by ellie3763
from "how sweet it is" - http://www.howsweeteats.com/2010/08/09/better-than-crack-brownies/
Top Review by rtag0824
These brownies were a bit much. The wide variety of textures were great, but they were really rich, and over powering.
I fully cooked the brownies, and glad that I did. They still turned into a goopy mess when I left the whole pan out of the fridge for more than 20 minutes.
I wont make them again, but it was fun to try!
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups puffed rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs until moistened. Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Remove brownies from oven, top with peanuts and peanut butter cups. Bake for 4-6 minutes more.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Stir in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and pour chocolate-peanut butter mixture over hot brownies.
- Refrigerate for two hours, then serve.