Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These pancakes are soooooooo good. I have been trying for a great pancake recipe for a long time. I finally found one with the help of my wonderful nephew, Gabriel. Try them. You will be pleasantly surprised! These pancakes are made with Splenda. Thanks Gabriel for helping your Nana. I love you.
- 1. Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir completely, preferably with a wisk.
- 2. In another small bowl, mix the eggs, oil and buttermilk and blend. Mix the milk mixture into the dry mixture and wisk until blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 3. Preheat a lightly coated skillet (I use cast iron), and please ensure the fire is not too high.
- 4. Pour approximately 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- 5. Cook until bubbles form on top and the edges start to look dry.
- 6. Turn with a spatula and cook the other side to a rich, golden brown.
- 7. Remove pancake and top with butter and syrup and enjoy!
Very good pancakes. I made the whole recipe cause we were 4. And I have maybe 4 pancakes left for tomorrow. I used 2 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup vinegar. Thanks Chef OnMyMom :) Made for PAC spring 2011
I'm happy that I found these pancakes! DH may have cooked them, but, I enjoyed them! :) And my son wanted more! We reduced the recipe by half, and this still made 14 'normal' sized pancakes for us. They were just a touch sweet very tasty! Sure will keep these in our Sunday morning breakfast rotation! (DH was showing me the love in our pic - X & 0 ) Thanks for sharing, Chef OnMyMom! Made for Spring PAC 2011 - http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=352458&start=0