Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Vegetarian Times. I don’t know if there is anything better than champagne but this is an alternative if you are forgoing alcohol. Add a tablespoon or two of grenadine or cranberry juice if you prefer pink champagne.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle club soda
- 2 (6 ounce) cansfrozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- Stir the club soda and grape juice concentrate together.
- Pour into 2 soda bottles or other container with a lid; cap tightly and chill.
- Serve in champagne glasses.
A trifle sweeter than I desired, but mostly like sparkling cider. Not sure that it wouldn't be cheaper, easier, and tastier just to buy a bottle though. Then you get the fun of a pseudo champagne bottle too. It still tastes fine though, and you could switch out the concentrate that it's mixed with for a different flavor experience.